Triad Extreme Shelter
Small, portable welder for structural applications
The Triad Extreme Shelter is a small but powerful welding machine for the tent and shelter industry. The machine is portable and designed to move along a tabletop track, or as a stationary welder. The Extreme Shelter creates strong seams for your production every time.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Multiple seam configurations available for multiple finishing demands
- Excellent visibility of the welding area
- Swing- out wedge provides for easy cleaning
- Stationary or automatic travel on track for hands free operation
- Available in either 110V or 230V to suite your facility requirements
- 120 Volts - 5 Amperes
- 230 Volts- 2.65 Amperes
- Width: 254 mm
- Length: 508 mm
- Height: 305 mm
- Weight: 50lb - 23 kg
- 12-50 mm
- Up to 10 m/min*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The welded seams of a WING are the strongest part of the boat. We have never had a seam fail. Miller has worked with us from the very beginning. Miller knows that our down time costs money. Miller will go above and beyond what is necessary to help us out." - Wing Inflatables