Triad Extreme Awning
Small but powerful awning welder for efficient production
This small, portable awning welder machine comes fully assembled and ready to weld awnings, blinds and shades either stationary or traveling on table top track.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Multiple seam configurations available for multiple finishing demands
- Excellent visibility of the welding area
- Swing- out wedge provides for easy cleaning
- Stationary or automatic travel on track for hands free operation
- Available in either 110V or 230V to suite your facility requirements
- 120 Volts - 5 Amperes
- 230 Volts- 2.65 Amperes
- Width: 254 mm
- Length: 508 mm
- Height: 305 mm
- Weight: 50lb - 23 kg
- 12-50 mm
- Up to 10 m/min*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center和老公去朋友家做客互换 is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
和老公去朋友家做客互换 "Love your machines and very proud to be one of the original users in Australia. Our Miller Weldmaster hot air welder has been here over 20 years and still going strong!" - Flexitank