T600 Extreme Curve
Waterproof Seam Welder for Inflatables
This machine produces airtight and waterproof seams for 2D and 3D, meeting the toughest demands with additional fabric handling support. The T600 Extreme Curve is packed with everything needed to weld curves and unique shapes for the production of inflatables, tanks, bladders and more.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage
- Increased product efficiency with dual arms for versatile product range
- Easier fabric handling with inboard and outboard fabric puller
- Precision welding through quick, repeatable head adjustments
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Multiple seam configurations with quick, easy guide change
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 730°C
- Hot Wedge: 450°C
- Width: .6m
- Length: 3m
- Height: 1.5m
- Weight: 558kg
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center和老公去朋友家做客互换 is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam