T300 Extreme Travel
Makes large jobs EASIER to handle
This is best for the in-house production of your largest products with the capacity to weld any length, allowing easier material handling for the operator and alleviating the weight of long, heavy fabric.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick, repeatable, precision- head adjustments
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage of 25 memory settings
- Increased product efficiency with dual arms for versatile product range
- Lifetime durability with solid- steel frame
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 750°C
- Hot Wedge: 450°C
- Width: 0.76M
- Length: 1.65M
- Height: 0.76M
- Weight: Approx. 231KG
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center和老公去朋友家做客互换 is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"Love your machines and very proud to be one of the original users in Australia. Our Miller Weldmaster hot air welder has been here over 20 years and still going strong!" - Flexitank