SEAM MONITORING for quality assurance
和老公去朋友家做客互换Provide your customer that extra level of comfort knowing their product was monitored for quality inspection. It is a continuous analysis for standard and automation systems that requires non-contact imaging and temperature measurements.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Continuously and consistently monitor your seams with infrared thermal imaging on 15” touchscreen computer.
- Proprietary seam inspection software alarms to warn of failed seam.
- 95 individual measurement positions for precise measurement across any size seam
- Inspection of seams using hot air or hot wedge.
- Thermal imaging camera
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“It has been a pleasure working with Miller Weldmaster and your team. We currently have 2 machines that has helped us increase our production by 30%” - Apex Filtration and Environmental