Automated Tank and Bladder Welding Machine
和老公去朋友家做客互换This is designed to increase tank and bladder production while dramatically reducing labor. Our elusively designed welding heads enable the operator to weld overlaps and top and bottom tape covers, all in one pass. The low ground construction enables you to construct your tanks using your floor while eliminating material handling.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Low- construction design to reduce floor space and to eliminate material handling
- Simultaneous hot air heat systems to weld overlaps and top and bottom tape in one pass
- Cable carrier and track for easy use of travel
- Quad element for multiple hot air heat systems
- Accessible controls for ease- of- use
- 220 Volts - Three Phases - 80 Amperes
- 5 CFM @ 120psi
- 2.08 M (6.08 ft)
- Up to 6 M/min (20 Ft./min)*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"We love our new Weldmaster. It has taken our banner production to the next level. It saves us time and lowers our cost to but the banners together. A win / win." - Print It Sign Media